Home / Programming / coding-dots
The yellow light at the bottom of my sensor keeps on blinking. Is something wrong?
Nothing is wrong. The steady blinking indicates that the unit is powered on and deicing is taking place. A steady on indicates power but no trigger.
A steady off indicates no power to the unit.
- How do I set the time and date on my thermostat?
- How do I turn WiFi off on my 6iE Smart Thermostat?
- How do I set the time and date on the 6iE?
- How to set into Manual Mode on the 6iE Smart Thermostat?
- What is Manual Mode?
- How do I upload a background to my thermostat using the MyHeating app?
- What is the lock icon on my 6iE Smart Thermostat?
- Can I have a 4iE and 6iE on my MyHeating account?
- Why wont my 6iE connect to internet?
- Can the MyHeating app have multiple users?
- How do I test my thermostats GFCI?
- How do Warmup thermostats work?
- How Do I Enable to SmartGeo Feature on the MyHeating App?
- How to Set Up a Program using the MyHeating App?
- What is the purpose of the LTC Dip Switch?
- Miscellaneous questions
Preparing for your project
- What is the maximum load of the 6iE?
- What kind of heating is the 6iE compatible with?
- How big is the 6iE?
- Do Warmup thermostats zone?
- Does every room with floor heat need its own thermostat?
- Is there a 120 volt Relay-25?
- Does Warmup work with other thermostats?
- Can I Install the Relay-25 in the Same Electrical Box with my Thermostat?