Home / Preparing for your project / Snow Melting Mat – WSMM
What is the largest breaker allowed by code to power a snow melting system?
Snow Melting Mat – WSMM
The largest breaker allowed by code to power a snow melting system is 60A.
- Miscellaneous questions
Preparing for your project
- How much accumulation can a snow melting system handle?
- Can a gravel driveway be heated?
- Should I use snow melting mats or snow melting cables?
- Are snow melting cables as effective as snow melting mats?
- How much does a Snow Melt System cost to operate?
- Do I Choose Snow Melting Mat or Cable for Driveway & Patio Heating?
- How do I register a product warranty?
- How far can you space snow melting cables?
- How do I test my heating cable(s)?
- Comment tester mon (mes) câble(s) chauffant(s) ?
- What is the difference between a Watch Dog and an Alligator?
- Tire Tracks Installation: How Far Do I Space the Mats?
- How Long Can You Extend the Lead on the Snowmelt System?
- What is the best way to lay asphalt over a Heated Driveway?
- Installation of Snow Melting Mat/Cable under Asphalt
- Basic Installation of Snow Melting Cables & Mats under Asphalt, Concrete or Pavers
- Installation of Snow Melting Mats/Cable under Concrete